Kenyan Man decides to have a Manchester united themed wedding. Some people can say this is loyalty to the team but its obsession and stupidity. A wedding is supposed to be a mutual day for two people to seal and show their love to the world.

Am not quite sure whether the bride loved Manchester United to the extent of having such a theme in her wedding. I pity her because it seems she was marrying two men on this day, Manchester United Team and the Husband.

Can you believe this Am sure even the players in this team have never had weddings themed ”Manchester United.” If one really loves something or in this case, one is a football fanatic please tone down your love for football on such days>>Wedding Days. I mean, you can do football shaped cakes mixed up with what your wife to be loves but don’t be that selfish to your lover such that on that day you become the centre of attraction. Make her look beautiful such that other men will for sure think that you are the luckiest man in the world.

Its unfortunate, in this wedding the man seemed to be the bride since he was the centre of attraction and the bride??? no words..all I can say is that she was JUST THERE…see the photos below..