2017 JAMB Result is Out. You can check your JAMB Result online yourself without the use of scratch card. It’s EASY and FREE.

cbt

This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online few hours after writing the exam.

To access your 2017 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.

HOW TO CHECK 2017 JAMB RESULT ONLINE.

Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2017 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!

1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
  2. Login with your Email and Password.
  3. Click on ‘Check 2017 UTME Examination Results’.
  4. The portal will load your result if it’s ready.

NB If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. SO you have to check back later..

Use the comments section to share your 2017 UTME CBT Results With Others.

• Date: May 20, 2017

Do you want to upgrade your jamb score if yes call jamb head office on +2348107644943 or visit; www.jamb.org.ng for your jamb result upgrade now.

• Date: May 20, 2017

my name is Rita and i want to thank mr Richard for helping me to upgrade my jamb score, i scored 178 in my jamb and i applied for uniben and i needed 200 and above for me to write post ume , until i saw some students commenting that mr Richard helped them to upgrade there jamb score i then decided to give him a call and we both talk later that evening he called me to check my jamb score again and when i went to the cafe to chick behold my jamb score has been upgraded to 240 am so happy, my advice is to tell every one out there to call mr Richard on 08134057059 for possible assistance and upgrading

• Date: May 25, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE,

IF YOU NO THAT YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOU JAMB RESULT YOU CAN STILL UPGRADE IT NOW? HURRY UP NOW AND CALL PROF OLUWOLE, ON IS NUMBER +2348082184746 HE IS THE ONE WHO HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT, SO CALL HIM NOW
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.

1) DO YOU NEED JAMB 2017/2018 JAMB UPGRADING.
2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT
3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
6) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT

JUST CALL PROF OLUWOLE ON +2348082184746.

THANKS.

• Date: May 29, 2017

I wrote jamb last year and i scored 180 which was not acceptable in my choice of university. I was scared to show my parents because i do not know how they will react. I saw a post on the internet about this upgrading stuff and i decided to give it a try since i had nowhere to turn to. He upgraded my score to 250 and he did that of my friend too. I can tell you that this is real… fellow jambite contact the jamb official on this number 08155426186

• Date: Jun 25, 2017

Do you want to upgrade your jamb score if yes call jamb head office on +2348107644943 or visit; www.jamb.org.ng for your jamb result upgrade.

• Date: Jul 15, 2017

been through a lot as an orphan i struggle hard so i will become useful in feature but things have really be hard for me, This is my third time sitting for Jamb, my score was really bad i was very scared to seek solution because i have gone through a lot from the hand of Mike and other online Scam whom claimed they could help me upgrade my score above 240, I met this wonderful sister in the saloon where i normally make my hair she was discussing with her friend about Mr.ALLI ISAAC whom she referred to a brother and who also helped her last year to upgrade her score to 220, she said so much about this man i was like hmmm is this for real? i talk with the sister she gave me her word and also gave me number to call Mr.ALLI ISAAC, when i contacted this man i explained everything to him he ask me to come to his office at 12:00 PM the next day, when i got there i gave him all my credential he assure me to check within 28 hours my score will be upgraded i left surprisingly when i checked my score was upgraded above 210, i want everyone reading this wonderful testimony to pray for this wonderful and kind heated man. i can only disclose His PHONE NUMBER and his WHATSAPP NUMBER so people who might be going through JAMB issue WAEC NECO AND UME should contact this God sent man...

NAME:Mr.ALLI ISAAC

TELEPHONE NUMBER:09064848708 or 08070574555
WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08062594081

Wish you all be best..W

• Date: Jul 15, 2017

OMG!, So Mr.ISAAC ALLI was really
able to upgrade my jamb score
from 173 to 243. I was
frustrated when i saw my Jamb
score i was so tired and
ashamed of myself until i meant
a friend of mine who told me